Welcome to Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club
Phone: (02) 4455 1555
Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club was established in 1953 just 1 block back from the famous Ulladulla harbour.
Situated close to the harbour, shops, post office and banks the club is ideally located to take advantage of all Ulladulla has to offer.
If you are looking for a venue that has activities on offer every day, with quality dining in a pleasant atmosphere lunch and dinner, then the "Ulladulla Bowlo" is the place for you and your family.
Come along to the friendly club in the heart of Ulladulla.
COVID 19 Update
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please follow the directions of staff at all times, we must adhere to all restrictions and regulations imposed by the NSW Government and NSW Health
-To ensure contact and tracing measures are in place, every person in the venue must sign in and out, including Members
-Have your Membership Card or ID ready to make this a smooth procedure
-This will also allow us to keep track of venue capacity at all times – currently 100
-Your Information will be used only for tracing procedures, should it be necessary and not shared with anyone
-We encourage you to download the COVIDSAFE app
-Temperature checks may be conducted on entry
-We recommend that you sanitise your hands upon entry and continually use our sanitise stations during your visit
-If you are feeling unwell, or displaying any symptoms stay at home
-Directional signage and safety information has been positioned throughout the club to remind patrons to stay at least 1.5m apart (household groups excluded)
-Follow these indicators and directions from our staff and marshals
-Social distancing practices to be followed in all areas of the Club
-Remain seated while eating, drinking and playing the poker machines
-We are discouraging comingling and contact with others
-Furniture is not to be moved; it is set out to accommodate social distancing and numbers
-Any patron who fails to adhere to social distancing, hygiene standards or any direction from staff may be asked to leave
Please know that we are working hard behind the scenes to ensure that we can provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. We thank you and appreciate your continued support during this challenging time and hope to see you soon
The past few months have been unlike anything that we have ever experienced. However, we are excited to announce that due to recent easing of COVID-19 restrictions, Milton Ulladulla Bowling Club will open its doors for trade on Monday 1st June 2020 from 10am.
Things will be a little different when we open. All facilities will be available in some capacity – from 1.5m away of course! Club promotions and regular events including Bingo and Raffles remain on hold until further notice. Lawn bowls will continue in the current format of friendly roll-ups, bookings essential.
We cannot grow complacent and continue to stress the importance of good hand, respiratory and personal hygiene practices to mitigate the transmission of the virus.
The health and well-being of our loyal staff, members and patrons, and the community remains our utmost priority. Your understanding and cooperation will determine our success and hopefully assist in further easing of restrictions. We thank you for your ongoing support and cannot wait to see you in the Club.
An UPDATE our bowlers have been waiting for. Next week will be the return of roll ups for our bowling and social bowling members.
PARTICIPATION RULES FOR BOWLS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Commencing Tuesday 19th May 2020 & for the foreseeable future
The following rules have been carefully set out by the Board of Directors & are to be strictly adhered to. Advice is general & forever changing.
MUBC Management, Greenkeeper & Staff decisions are final, please follow any direction given
Bowling & Around the Greens:
• Milton Ulladulla Bowling & Social Bowling members only permitted – No spectators
• Cost is $5 per bowler per session
• Access via side gate only
• 2 players max per rink. 10 Players per session
• Bookings only, no walk-ins. Open Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday
• Time slots are 11am – 12.30pm or 1.00-2.30pm
• Phone in bookings 4455 1555 weekdays 10am – 4pm
• Do not arrive early and leave immediately, no mingling around the greens or carpark.
• There is no access to the Clubhouse. Please advise when booking if you require bowls currently in lockers
• Absolutely NO ALCOHOL allowed - NO SMOKING on greens
• Please refrain from shaking hands, high-fives or any contact with others and keep 1.5 meters apart at all times
• Do not handle other people's bowls
• Hand sanitising/washing before and after play
• If you're feeling unwell then you should not attend the club under any circumstances.
• All mats & jacks must be thoroughly cleaned before & after use by staff
• Outside Club toilets are open and able to be used
• Club house, bars, eating areas, indoor sitting areas, locker rooms remain closed
• Water station not in use, players to supply own water
• Members in a high-risk category should strongly consider whether they should or should not be playing as per their own circumstances and/or medical advice
• Bowls NSW encourages downloading the COVID safe app
• Clubs must keep a list of who attends the venue/club and at what time (arrival and departure times) to assist with contact tracing if required
• Our sole priority at this time is providing a safe opportunity to play bowls & socially connect in small groups, practicing the sport that we love.